Learning is a lifelong effort. "Consider a language ... language serves to describe a combination of colored squares on a surface. The squares form a complex like a chessboard. There are red, green, white and black squares. The words of the language are 'red', 'green', 'white', 'black', and a sentence is a series of these words. They describe an arrangement of squares in an order." -- Ludwig Wittgenstein, philosopher (20th century)

Cristmas Card from Jean and Sandy





Dear Peter:

Thanks for your teaching these years. You are a really kind person. Your humor always make[s] us laugh. Today is Christmas Eve; this card includes all my wishes!

Merry Christmas!

Sandy

12.24.07


Dear Peter: You are the best teacher I’ve ever seen. Thank you for your teaching. I wish I can remember all your teacher[ing]. I wish I can be your student for a long [,] long time.

Merry Christmas

Cute teacher

Peter

By Jean 96.12.24
[P.S. edited some for clarity]

No comments: